Cinnamon and White Chocolate Coconut-Oat Chippers
Soft and chewy coconut and oatmeal cookies with sweet white chocolate chips.
- 1 cup softened virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips Hershey Brand is what I used
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, cream the oil and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix on low until just combined. With a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cooked through. If making larger cookies, bake 9-11 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.