Chicken and Potato Salad With Maple Brown Sugar Bacon
An easy potato salad loaded with tender chicken, tangy mayo, and crispy Maple Brown Sugar Bacon.
Servings 8 servings
- 5 medium-large yukon gold potatoes
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill pickle relish
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 strips Maple Brown Sugar Bacon see recipe above
Cube potatoes into 1 inch cubes, place in a big pot of water. Boil for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and let cool completely.
Place cooled potatoes, chicken breast and celery into a large bowl. In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour over potatoes chicken and celery. Stir in sweet bacon pieces and serve.