Butterfinger Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Butterfinger Candy Bars
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand or electric mixer until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Add flour and baking soda to the mixer following Butterfinger and chocolate chunks mixing until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart and with tines of a fork, press criss cross marks into the cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
This post is in partnership with Gold Medal Flour, but opinions are my own.