My Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie For One is the perfect sweet treat when you feel like a quick single serving! Peanut buttery and sugar crunch in each bite!
Summertime is so fun baking in the kitchen with the boys. Sometimes it’s nice to have a recipe that makes one right? You can whip this dough up in about 5 minutes and have yourself a sweet treat in no time!
Start with 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter into a bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix.
1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
2 tablespoons beaten egg.
A splash of pure vanilla extract.
Stir in the mini’s 🙂
Scoop your dough up.
Place it right onto your baking sheet.
Press criss cross fork marks into the dough.
Alright, ready to bake!
Grab some sanding sugar for a crystal crunch!
Ready to bake.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Place all ingredients into a medium bowl, mix until combined.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet, with fork tines, press criss cross marks into cookie. Sprinkle with sanding sugar and bake for 15 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before removing.
Makes 1 large Cookie
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.