Sharing my favorite peanut butter cookies for one today! My Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie For One is the perfect sweet treat when you feel like a quick single serving! Peanut buttery and sugar crunch in each bite!
Peanut Butter Cookies
Is there anything better than peanut butter cookies!? Summertime is so fun baking in the kitchen with the boys. Sometimes it’s nice to have a recipe that makes one right? You can whip this dough up in about 5 minutes and have yourself a sweet treat in no time! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Start with 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter into a bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix.
How To Make Peanut Butter Cookies
1 tablespoon granulated sugar.
2 tablespoons beaten egg.
A splash of pure vanilla extract.
Stir in the mini’s 🙂
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Scoop your dough up.
Place it right onto your baking sheet.
Press criss cross fork marks into the dough.
Alright, ready to bake!
Grab some sanding sugar for a crystal crunch!
Ready to bake.
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
Place all ingredients into a medium bowl, mix until combined.
Scoop dough onto baking sheet, with fork tines, press criss cross marks into cookie. Sprinkle with sanding sugar and bake for 15 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before removing.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.