Monster Easter Cookies
- 2 sticks/1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- 2 Twix Eggs
- 2 Snicker’s Eggs
- 2 Snicker’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- 2 Milky Way Bunnies
- 3 Cadbury Eggs
- 3 Chocolate Cadbury Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer, until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla beating to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients and chopped Easter Chocolates. Beat gently until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet placing about 1 inch apart. Press each cookie down about 1/2 inch before baking. Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown. With a plastic knife, re-form cookies into a nice round shape, cleaning up any melted chocolates that may have oozed out the sides. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes 3 dozen cookies