Giant Monster Cookie Recipe
Sharing my favorite monster cookie recipe today! This Giant Monster Cookie Recipe is perfect for treating yourself to a homemade cookie without making an entire batch.
Monster Cookie Recipe
This monster cookie recipe has everything you need for the perfect sweet treat! It’s a simple candy bar packed cookie recipe that takes just minutes to whip up and looks so great wrapped up in parchment paper and some twine. Enjoy friends!
You know what I love most about this cookie for one? I included little bits of each of these candy bars. Mmmm!
How To Make a Monster Cookie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Stir in the beaten egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips, M and M’s, Snickers, Butterfinger and Heath bars then transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Press evenly into a round. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Ok, first things first. Let’s start with some butter and sugar.
Add your brown sugar then stir until creamed or well combined.
You’ll use 2 tablespoons of a beaten egg.
A splash of vanilla then add your dry ingredients.
Add your chips and M and M’s.
A tablespoon of crushed Butterfinger.
1 tablespoon of finely chopped Snickers bar.
1 tablespoon crushed Heath bar.
Giant Cookie Recipe For One
Find a giant scoop or just use a spoon and get it ready for the baking sheet. It’s about 1/4 cup.
Scoop your dough into the middle of your prepared baking sheet. It is going to be massive, prepare yourselves 🙂 Press the dough into an even round as shown.
It bakes into a lovely golden candy bar loaded giant cookie. Mine came out close to 8 inches. Mmm! Once it cooled, I wrapped it in parchment paper and tied with twine. Great gift for any occasion really, but really special for a birthday. Enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
This Giant Monster Cookie Recipe is the perfect recipe when you don't feel like making a whole batch of cookies! To share or not to share, that is the question 🙂
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon mini M and M’s
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Snickers bar
- 1 tablespoon crushed Butterfinger bar
- 1 tablespoon crushed Heath bar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Stir in the beaten egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips, M and M’s, Snickers, Butterfinger and Heath bars then transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Press evenly into a round. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.