I am thrilled to be partnering with Sabra Hummus today. If you ask me what is one snack my family eats almost everyday it is hummus without a question. We dip crackers and veggies in it all the time. Salivating just thinking about it.
Today, I created a delicious bruschetta that is full of flavor and takes no time at all to prepare. I suggest roasting your chicken in advance, so you can put these gorgeous toasts together in minutes for your guests.
Be sure to visit Kevinandamanda.com to see her Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Style Burritos also using Sabra Hummus.
Sabra Hummus is nice and easy to find at about any grocery store. I love all of the varieties Sabra offers, there’s really something for everyone. They also have Salsa. I used the mango peach today for a sweet and spicy touch.
Slice your baguette nice and thin then toast in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or so until toasted.
Once your toasts are cooled spread a nice layer of hummus.
Top your hummus layer with a touch of salsa.
Simple and beautiful!
Salsa and Hummus Roasted Chicken Bruschetta
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 loaf baguette
- 1/2 cup Sabra Hummus
- 1/4 cup Sabra Mango Peach Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Rub chicken breast with olive oil then rub salt, pepper and cumin. Bake in small dish covered lightly with foil, for 50-60 minutes. Remove and let rest for 15 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Thinly slice baguette in oven for 15 minutes or until toasted to your desire. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of Sabra Hummus over toasted baguette slices and top with a teaspoon of Sabra Salsa. Top with a thin slice or two of chicken breast. Serve immediately.
Makes 20+ Servings
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Sabra Hummus but thoughts and opinions are my own.