Chicken, Arugula and Hummus Tarts
- 1 package/2 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 cup Sabra Hummus, I used Roasted Garlic
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment or a silpat liner.
- Unfold puff pastry and slice each sheet into thirds. Place each piece onto baking sheets, spacing about 1 or 2 inches apart.
- On each puff pastry piece, spread a thin layer of hummus, top evenly with shredded chicken pieces, arugula leaves, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and pastry is puffed and golden. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes then serve warm.
Makes 6 Servings
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Sabra Hummus however thoughts and opinions are my own.