Simple Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola of your choice. I used a vanilla macaroon granola
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into your favorite glasses and sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Serve cold.
Makes 6 Servings
This post contains affiliate links.