Sharing one of our favorite breakfast smoothie recipes today! This Banana Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie Recipe is just what you need to start your morning with a bang! Tastes just like an Oatmeal Cookie!
Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
Making breakfast smoothie recipes in the morning for the kids os one of our favorites! My boys love them in the morning before school.
Add all of your ingredients to your blender. Bananas 🙂
How To Make Breakfast Smoothie Recipes
- Place bananas, yogurt, milk, oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon into high powered blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into glasses over ice if desired.
A few splashes of milk.
Vanilla Greek yogurt.
Blend until well combined.
Pour into glasses of your choice.
Serve chilled with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Tips For Making Smoothies
- Measure it out. With the right blend of ingredients, a smoothie can be a nutritional powerhouse—full of antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein. Just a few misguided add-ins, however, and you’ve got a high-calorie, sugar-laden dessert on your hands. To ensure your blend is both delicious and nutritious, follow these simple smoothie tips.
- Measure your ingredients. Measuring ingredients will keep the nutrition stats in check, while also ensuring a good solid-to-liquid ratio.
- Decide what liquid you want! The liquid component of a smoothie is essential—it’s what helps the ingredients blend with ease. Fruit juice is a popular choice, but using it can load your smoothie with sugar. Plain low-fat Greek yogurt and light coconut milk are optimal choices for creating healthy, creamy smoothies. Greek yogurt provides a boost of protein, while light coconut milk adds a hit of rich flavor and creamy texture.
Banana Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
- 2 large bananas peeled
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into glasses and serve.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board