My Oreo Peanut Butter Swirl White Chocolate Fudge can be fudge bars or fudge bites–a great homemade gift for the Holidays.
Oh how I love this time of year for baking goodies. Oreo and peanut butter is one of my all-time favorite combos and it goes so nicely in this white chocolate fudge. Talk about decadent. Make sure you scroll down to see how you can wrap these up to give as gifts for the Holidays.
Let’s take a look 🙂
You start by heating your sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan until melted and thin.
Once your condensed milk is hot, stir in your white chocolate chips.
Stir until your chocolate chips are melted through.
Stir in mini marshmallows (or cut up large marshmallows into fourths if that’s what you have on hand).
Stir in your crushed/broken Oreo Cookies.
Transfer mixture to a parchment lined 8×8 inch baking pan.
Drizzle melted peanut butter on top.
Run a knife through to swirl.
Top with more crushed Oreos and patiently wait for them to set up.
Once set up, cut into squares.
Oreo Peanut Butter Swirl White Chocolate Fudge
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 8 hours 0 min
- 8 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 5 Oreos, crushed for top of fudge
- Place sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once thinned and smooth, add white chocolate chips, stirring to melt. This takes a few minutes, keep stirring. Stir in marshmallows, stirring until melted. Add crushed Oreos, stirring until combined.
- Line a 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer fudge mixture into baking pan and top with additional crushed Oreos.
- Let fudge sit at room temperature, loosely covered, for a good 8 hours before cutting into squares.
- If you want to wrap the fudge into wax paper wrappers, you’ll want to do this before the fudge sets up all of the way. I’d say after 2 hours, spoon out your fudge and wrap in pieces of wax paper. You can also freeze the fudge for 35 minutes, then spoon your fudge for the wrappers.
Makes 16 Servings