Raspberry and Cream Swirled Pumpkin Muffins
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 30 min | Total time: 45 min
- 3/4 cup plain Greek 2% yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Raspberry Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Driscoll’s raspberries, rinsed and dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 18 cupcake cups with liners (foil liners recommended). If using paper liners, spray liners lightly with cooking spray before filling with batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat yogurt, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon. Slowly add flour, sugar, baking soda and salt, stirring until well combined. Fill liners 1/2 full with batter.
- To prepare raspberry cream cheese, beat softened cream cheese with sugar until well combined. Stir and smash raspberries into cream until combined and berries broken down. Place 1 teaspoon raspberry cream on top of filled cups. Take a toothpick or skewer and swirl cream throughout batter. Bake for 28-33 minutes, or until baked though. Remove and let cool. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 18 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Discoll’s however thoughts and opinions are my own.