SKINNY GREEK YOGURT CHICKEN SALAD
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 20 min
- Two 12.5 oz cans chunk chicken breast
- 1 cup nonfat or lowfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup (about 4 stalks) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup quartered, then chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced grapes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 medium lemon, squeezed
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
OPTIONAL SECOND INGREDIENT LIST:
- 2 tablespoons Chia or Flax Seed (we used Chia)
- 2 teaspoons Cholula Hot Sauce (add more if you live a spicy life)
- Sprinkle of grape nuts (best applied at time of eating-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Combine chicken, greek yogurt, honey, mustard, dill relish, and chia seed into large bowl. Mix together until chicken is shredded.
- Add and mix in, chopped cucumber, celery, and grapes.
- Add garlic salt to taste.
- Squeeze lemon, add salt and pepper into chicken salad and combine.
- When making a sandwich, salad, or wrap, sprinkle grape nuts over the top for a crunch.
Makes 8 Servings