Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake and Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites for you today!
I am thrilled to be working with Smucker’s ® Pairings this year! Simple and delicious way to enjoy Smucker’s fruitfully delicious combinations. Smuckers has the best fruit spreads around. So many flavors to choose from and so many combinations to enjoy!
Today I am sharing my Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake. I have paired Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade with vanilla ice cream, hazelnut spread, marshmallow fluff and graham crackers. Talk about the best milkshake ever! My family went nuts for this recipe and it truly could not be more simple to prepare.
When deciding on your pairings, think about your favorite ingredients you like to use on a regular basis. Have fun getting creative with different ingredients. Cheese and nuts are more great pairings for your Smucker’s fruit spreads. Have fun!
Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 10 min
- 4 cups Good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 full graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup Jif ® Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade
- Place ice cream and milk into blender. Add marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, hazelnut spread and Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade. Blend until combined then pour into glasses and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
I wanted to also share a savory Smucker’s Pairing with you today! My Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites make the perfect appetizer for any party.
I paired Orchard’s Finest Finest ® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves with some of my favorite salad ingredients, arugula, chicken and gorgonzola. I love that this pairing has minimal ingredients, takes about 10 minutes to prepare and has those amazing sweet and salty flavors going on. Your guests will love these one bite appetizers full of flavor.
To save some time in the kitchen, try using canned chicken. It is simple to shred and allows you to get this dish on the table in no time.
Be sure to check out Smucker’s website for dozens of other pairing ideas. I love the idea of having the whole family in the kitchen making their own pairings. Have a nice selection of fruit spreads with a variety of pairing options. Have everyone make their own recipe to share.
Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1 box thin wheat crackers (1 inch squares) such as Wheat Thins
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup Orchard’s Finest Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1 cup finely shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- Arrange crackers onto a serving plate. Spread a very thin layer of Orchard’s Finest Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves over each cracker. Top with an arugula leaf.
- In a medium bowl, combine preserves and chicken until combined. Place about a tablespoon of chicken mixture on top of each cracker and top with crumbled Gorgonzola. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 20-24 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Smuckers, however thoughts and opinions are my own.