White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3.4 ounce box Vanilla Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into stand mixer and beat until combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Stir in lemon curd and lemon zest.
- Slowly add your flour, salt, baking soda and chips, beating until just combined. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring. Store in an airtight container for longest lasting freshness.
Makes 3 dozen cookies