Pesto Parmesan Crispy Chicken Penne
This Pesto Parmesan Crispy Chicken Penne makes the perfect weeknight dinner any night of the week! It's my very favorite chicken pasta dish.
Servings 6 Servings
- 12 ounces dry penne noodles
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6.3 oz jar or 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup parmesan shaved or grated
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper then place into hot skillet to brown/crisp both sides. Cook until centers are no longer pink and outer edges are crisp. Add cooked pasta to skillet and stir in prepared pesto until warmed. Reduce heat to low and top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 810mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1.7mg