The Ultimate Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes
These really are the ULTIMATE Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes, perfectly soft with just the right chocolate pumpkin combo.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek 2% yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil you can substitute vegetable or canola oil in it’s place
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree such as Libby’s
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 24 cupcake cups with paper liners.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the yogurt, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Stir in pumpkin and sugars, until combined. Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until combined.
Using a cookie scoop or spoon, fill cupcake liners 3/4 way full of batter. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely. To prepare drizzle, melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl or over a double boiler until smooth. Stir in coconut oil until shiny. Drizzle over each cooled cupcake before serving.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1625IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg