White Chocolate Gingersnap Blondies
These White Chocolate Gingersnap Blondies are the perfect festive bar to make for family and friends!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup cup finely crushed Gingersnap Cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Stir in ¾ Cup white chips until melted and smooth. Add the sugar, eggs, coconut oil and molasses. Mix to combine. Add flour, crushed gingersnaps, baking powder, salt and ½ Cup white chips. Pour into the dry ingredient bowl along with the melted white chip mixture. Mix until just combined.
Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until baked through. Let blondies cool completely. Melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in microwave. Add 1-2 teaspoons vegetable oil to thin out. Drizzle over each serving if desired.