Black Bean Chicken Taco Recipe
This Black Bean Chicken Taco Recipe is sure to be a huge hit every time you make it. It's packed with black beans, chicken, corn and your favorite taco toppings!
Servings 6 tacos
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken rotisserie works great
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels roasted if available
- 1/2 cup prepared mild salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 6 Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Taco Shells warmed in oven for a few minutes
Cilantro Yogurt Drizzle
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup finally chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, cumin and lime juice into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir gently until warmed, about 10-15 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
To prepare drizzle, place yogurt, cilantro, hot sauce, salt and pepper into a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
Place warmed taco shells onto a serving plate or taco holders. Spoon chicken mixture into each shell and drizzle with cilantro sauce. Top with additional cilantro and quartered cherry tomatoes for garnish if desired. Serve warm.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1.1mg