Chicken Caprese Pasta Bake
This Chicken Caprese Pasta Recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner! It's full of fresh flavors and a cinch to make.
Servings 8 servings
- 12 ounces dry penne pasta
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves cut into chiffonade
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella balls Ciliegine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in a large skillet over warm heat.
Stir in pasta sauce, chicken, tomatoes, basil leaves, Parmesan cheese and sweet peppers. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top evenly with Mozzarella balls. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 16.4mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 0.8mg