Sharing one of my favorite pasta recipes today! This Chicken Caprese Pasta Recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner for pizza and pasta night!
Pasta recipes are some of my very favorite kind of recipes to create! I’ve developed a simple and ultra flavorful caprese pasta recipe the whole family is going to love. Plus it’s done in about 30 minutes! Score!
Easy Dinner Ideas
Once your pasta is cooked, place it into a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in your prepared alfredo sauce.
Add the chicken, basil, sweet peppers, Parmesan and cherry tomatoes.
Give it all a good stir.
Top with the Mozzarella Ciliegine and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy pasta night!
Tips For Easy Dinner Recipe
- Chop all of your vegetables the night before or ahead of time to save time before dinner.
- Use a cut up rotisserie chicken, love keeping in the refrigerator for quick fix dinner ideas.
- Serve this meal with a nice chopped salad.
- 12 ounces dry penne pasta
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves cut into chiffonade
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella balls Ciliegine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in a large skillet over warm heat.
Stir in pasta sauce, chicken, tomatoes, basil leaves, Parmesan cheese and sweet peppers. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top evenly with Mozzarella balls. Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.