Salsa Chicken Bruschetta
This Salsa Chicken Bruschetta is the perfect finger food for your upcoming parties! Quick to prepare and full of great flavor.
- 1 large chicken breast Or use a rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 loaf baguette
- 1/2 cup prepared plain hummus I use Sabra
- 1/4 cup salsa Use your favorite prepared salsa
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Rub chicken breast with olive oil then rub salt, pepper and cumin. Bake in small dish covered lightly with foil, for 50-60 minutes. Remove and let rest for 15 minutes before thinly slicing. Note, use a rotisserie chicken breast already cooked if you'd like.
Thinly slice baguette in oven for 15 minutes or until toasted to your desire. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Spread a thin layer of hummus over toasted baguette slices and top with a teaspoon of prepared salsa. Top with a thin slice or two of chicken breast. Serve immediately.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg