Chicken Parmesan Skillet Pot Pie
This Chicken Parmesan Skillet Pot Pie is a delicious homemade family dinner. Made in just one pot, this easy recipe is full of amazing flavors!
Servings 7 servings
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken I used a rotisserie
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 refrigerated pie crust room temperature
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour tomatoes into 9 inch cast iron skillet. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, stirring to combine. Add chicken and gently stir to incorporate into sauce. Top with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
Unroll pie crust and lay over chicken and cheese. I pressed the edges around the skillet, but feel free to tuck it inside the skillet if you desire.
Whisk egg white with 1 teaspoon water and brush a light coat over crust. Top evenly with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 566mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 353IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 2mg