Cookie Butter Monkey Bread- Disneyland Copycat Recipe
This Cookie Butter Monkey Bread recipe was inspired after the deliciuous Monkey Bread from Disneyland's River Belle Terrace. This at home version is a huge hit!
- 24 Rhodes Frozen Rolls thawed
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter melted
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Cookie Butter Biscoff brand
- Biscoff Cookies to garnish on top
Heat oven to the warm setting and spray large oversized 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. If you want to make the ones that look just like Disneyland, use 2-cup 5 1/2 inch round Ramekins, also sprayed with cooking spray.
Cut thawed rolls in half with scissors and pinch bottom corners to make more of a round ball. Place brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium size shallow bowl, stirring to combine. Dip dough balls in melted butter then in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place 3 coated dough balls into each of the muffin cups until all dough has been used up. If using the larger ramekins as shown in my finished photos, place 5 dough balls inside each ramekin, tightly together. Pour remaining butter and sugar evenly over rolls. Place prepared monkey bread dough into warm preheated oven covered with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray. Turn off warm oven and let rolls rise for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a large baking sheet under the top rack in the oven to catch any drippings from the monkey bread. Bake monkey bread for 20-22 minutes, until puffed and baked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer Monkey Bread to serving plates and top with ice cream, melted cookie butter and a cookie on top. I used some 6 inch cast iron skillets to serve my monkey bread in, that looks similar to how they served it at Disneyland :)
- If you're searching for the ramekins I used, check on Amazon, search for 12 ounce ramekins. Those are very close to the ones I have.
- I served my Monkey Bread in small cast iron skillets that I found at World Market years ago. They're 6 inches in diameter for your reference.
- Before serving the Monkey Bread, place a tablespoon or so of vanilla ice cream on serving plate to melt before adding Monkey Bread. That's what you see if my finished photos.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg