Crockpot Green Chili Chicken and Rice with Blue Corn Chip Crumbles
An easy mild chili recipe that the whole family can enjoy. If you want to add some heat, just top with a drizzle of hot sauce!
Servings 4 servings
For the Chicken:
- 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts thawed
- 2 cans 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 4 0 z can chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 6 Cups steamed rice of choice
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips crumbled for garnish
Place chicken, soup, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic salt into crockpot on low. Let cook for 6-8 hours or until chicken is fork tender and falls apart easily. With 2 forks, shred chicken in the sauce and season with additional seasonings if desired. Spoon over bowls of rice then garnish with crumbled tortilla chips.