No-Bake Stuffed Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- Mini Butterfinger
- Cubed Brownies
- Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer. Beat on medium high for 2-3 minutes, until nice and creamy. Add vanilla, beating until well combined. Add flour, salt then chocolate chips, mixing until just combined. Place 1 inch scoops of dough onto a parchment lined counter top. With tip of finger press center of each dough making room for filling. Fill each cookie dough piece with your favorite filling then top with enough dough to cover the filling then form into a ball shape.
- Serve bites into a fun serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
Makes about 18 cookie dough bites
Have a great day! Come back soon