Sharing my favorite edible cookie dough today! Whip up a bowl of eggless cookie dough that takes just minutes to prepare. So good!
Edible Cookie Dough
Have you ever made yourself a bowl of edible cookie dough?! It is fantastic! You see more and more cookie dough dessert shops opening up, they are so much fun. I put together a recipe for edible cookie dough that could not be more simple and delicious. No raw eggs here, so you are in for a treat!
How To Make Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- Place softened butter into a medium mixing bowl.
- Cream sugars until well combined.
- Add vanilla stirring well.
- Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips until dough forms.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated.
Ingredients Needed For Egg Free Cookie Dough
- light brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- mini chocolate chips
- heavy cream if needed to thin dough
Cream your butter and sugars to start. Also stir in your vanilla until well combined.
Mix until dough starts to form then add the mini chocolate chips.
If the dough is a bit dry, add a good tablespoon of heavy cream or milk to the bowl.
Tips For Making The Best Cookie Dough
NOTE: Do not bake this cookie dough. It is intended for snacking only.
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
Edible Cookie Dough
- mixing bowl
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips I prefer mini
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream if needed to bring together dry dough
- Place softened butter into a medium mixing bowl. Cream sugars until well combined. Add vanilla stirring well. Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips until dough forms. If dough is dry, drizzle 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream in dough to bring together. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated unless using the heavy cream.
Pin Edible Eggless Cookie Dough Recipe!