Broccolini, Spinach and Garlic Pasta
- 1/2 pound dry small pasta noodles
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 5 ounce package fresh baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 pound broccolini, steamed until fork tender
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for additional drizzling
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Saute garlic and spinach for a few minutes, until spinach is wilted. Add broccolini, artichoke, cooked pasta, Parmesan Cheese, salt, pepper, garlic salt and additional olive oil. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 Servings