How To Make Perfect M&M Cookies
Theses are the Perfect M&M Cookies! I like to call these my no-fail cookie recipe, they come out perfect every single time.
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups Mini M and M's
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m's stirring to combine.
With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 11mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.3mg