Salted Caramel Pumpkin Bars
These Salted Caramel Pumpkin Bars are the perfect fall dessert! They're quick to prepare, gorgeous on a serving tray and absolutely delicious!
Servings 26 bars
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree such as Libby's
- 10 ounce can evaporated milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce I used Trader Joe's brand
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box Butter Golden or Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 9 full graham crackers coarsely crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a half sheet pan (18x13-inches) with cooking spray.
Place pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, caramel sauce, cinnamon and nutmeg into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined. Pour into prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle cake mix over top then drizzle evenly with melted butter. Top with crushed graham crackers.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until baked through. Let cool before cutting into squares. Before serving, drizzle each bar with warmed salted caramel sauce. You can also serve with a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 95mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2610IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg