Chicken Enchilada Soup Boats
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 8 count Old El Paso Whole Wheat Taco Boats
- 10 ounces Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies mild
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels fresh, frozen or from can is fine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place taco boats onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until golden and crisp. Remove and set aside.
Place enchilada sauce, cream, tomatoes, corn, cumin, salt and chicken into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until hot then reduce to a simmer until ready to serve.
Before serving, spoon soup into taco boats and top with cilantro and avocado if desired.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1009mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 845IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 2.3mg