Baked Enchilada Style Bean Burritos
My Enchilada Style Bean Burrito Recipe makes the perfect meal for feeding a big group! Flavorful and simple to prepare, this dish is an easy crowd-pleaser.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 people
- two 16 ounce cans Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 8 Burrito size Old El Paso Flour Tortillas
- 15 ounce Old El Paso Mild Green Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
Place beans and tomatoes in large skillet over medium heat. Stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Place a spoonful of bean mixture into center of tortillas. Top with a spoonful of corn and some torn cilantro leaves. Fold into burritos and place seam side down into prepared baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Bake for 20-15 minutes until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and top with diced avocado, freshly ground black pepper and fresh chopped cilantro leaves. Serve warm.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 924mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 860IU | Vitamin C: 7.4mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 2.2mg