Peanutty Tagalong Brownies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 12 Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies quartered
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter melted
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth, you can add back to the microwave for 20-30 seconds to melt. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add egg yolks and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chips and Tagalongs.
Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and peanuts. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares. I cut 1/2 inch off all edges then cut into squares.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2.3mg