Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
- 2 sticks softened butter unsalted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups milk chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer until well combined. Add egg, vanilla and peanut butter, beating until combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda then chocolate chunks. Beat on low until just combined.
Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve warm or room temperature.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg