Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice
This Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice is such an easy and delicious meal to make in your crock pot! Make a healthy, slow-cooked dinner for your family with minimal effort!
Servings 6 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounce can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 ounce can Cheddar Soup
- 14 ounces Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups steamed broccoli florets Boiled in hot water for 3 minutes then drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Place soups, chicken broth, Cajun and garlic salt into a crockpot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Add chicken, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1415mg | Potassium: 1023mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1485IU | Vitamin C: 87mg | Calcium: 259mg | Iron: 2mg