Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts
These Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts are a simple biscuit recipe that will have all of your guests raving! They're packed with bacon, butter and cheese, and they're everything you didn't know you needed in a biscuit.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- One roll refrigerated biscuit dough 8 count
- 6 thin slices fresh mozzarella 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup Smithfield cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and brush a 9-inch cast iron skillet with melted butter.
Unroll biscuits from can and place into bottom of skillet. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles then shredded cheddar. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm.
Calories: 150kcal | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 85mg | Vitamin A: 230IU | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 0.2mg