These Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts are a simple biscuit recipe that will have all of your guests raving! They’re packed with bacon, butter and cheese, and they’re everything you didn’t know you needed in a biscuit.
Cheesy Bacon Biscuits
This simple biscuit recipe has been one of our very favorites to make since 2011. We enjoy whipping it up on the weekends, when entertaining family and friends. This biscuit recipe works great for breakfast and even dinner recipes…Italian meals such as spaghetti and lasagna. See my homemade biscuit recipe for more inspiration.
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
I loved these in a rustic cast iron skillet, but if you do not have one, a small 8×8-inch baking dish would work too. Hope you will enjoy, bake some up today, you’ll be glad you did 🙂
How To Make The Best Biscuits
Unroll your canned biscuits, watch out for that Pop!
Fresh Mozzarella is preferred here, but feel free to use shredded Mozzarella if needed.
I used the microwave bacon for a quick fix, but feel free to crisp your own bacon too.
Add shredded cheddar cheese over the bacon.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until cooked and cheeses melted.
Let cool for 5 minutes and remove from skillet. Enjoy!
Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- One roll refrigerated biscuit dough 8 count
- 6 thin slices fresh mozzarella 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup Smithfield cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and brush a 9-inch cast iron skillet with melted butter.
- Unroll biscuits from can and place into bottom of skillet. Top with slices of mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles then shredded cheddar. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm.