Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
Gently fold in peanut butter and Oreo cookies to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve as desired.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 504IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg