Sharing our favorite ice cream today! My Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe is so much fun for summer! With only a few ingredients, you’ll have ice cream in no time at all!
Nothing better than ice cream in the summer! I’m having so much fun with ice cream week on Picky Palate. My boys sure love it too. Today, I bring you 2 of my favorite ingredients combined into a simple no churn ice cream. Peanut butter and Oreo cookies! Simple perfection. Enjoy!
Try my Peaches and Cream Ice Cream too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
No Churn Ice Cream
Whip your heavy cream until whipped cream consistency. Should stand up on whisk.
Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
In batches, fold in whipped cream.
Keep gently folding whipped cream in until combined.
You’ll need 10 lovely Oreo Cookies.
Crush them as desired. I keep mine pretty chunky.
Gently fold in the Oreos and peanut butter. Make sure you only stir a few times, so you have nice swirls of peanut butter throughout.
Transfer to your desired serving container. I used my old vintage bread pans.
Top with more crushed Oreos, cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
The swirls of peanut butter!
Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 10 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
- Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
- Gently fold in peanut butter and Oreo cookies to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve as desired.