Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs are low carb, keto friendly sweet bites that are convenient to whip up and taste delicious!
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Lakanta Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol Classic
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Lily's Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lily's Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips finely chopped, for rolling
Place softened cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar substitute, cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. With a small cookie scoop, about 1 tablespoon size, scoop cream cheese mixture and carefully drop into the 2 tablespoons of finely chopped dark chocolate chips. Roll until all sides are covered with chocolate. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes to firm up. Remove and stack onto a serving plate. Enjoy cold.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg