May
2010

Happy Mother’s Day!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother’s Day!  I am so grateful to be a mom to these 2 stinkers of mine :)  I just had to share some of my favorite pics of them.  They make everyday an adventure that’s for sure!  Kick up your heels ladies, you better believe I am!  Hubby is making Orange Chicken and Rice tonight without ANY help!!  Woo Hoo, mama is out of the kitchen today!

Hope you Mothers get completely pampered today!! Are the hubby’s cooking dinner tonight?  What’s on the menu?

Comments

Mandy says:

I’m letting my hubby to breakfast, but after that I’m taking back the kitchen.;) I love laid-back Sundays where I can cook something fun. We’re having friends over and I’m making baked brie, artichoke dip, mango/raspberry salad, parmesean crusted halibut, grilled chicken, pasta w/ pesto, mashed potatoes (a strange request from one of the people coming), and for dessert just some big hot cookies w/ ice cream sundaes on top.
    Your hubby is awesome to make you orange chicken! You deserve it! Can’t wait until Monday!!! WOOT!

Katie says:

I love the ties those little cuties are wearing.

Freda says:

Happy Mothers Day! Hope hubby can cook!

A very happy Mother’s Day to you too, Jenny! The boys are so adorable. My husband made Belgian waffles for breakfast (one of 3 times a year he cooks for me – Valentine’s Day and my birthday, too). :-)

Terri Michalenko says:

Love the rosette bags! Thanks for sharing info on these awesome bags & Happy Mother’s Day!

:0) Terri from Texas

Happy Mother’s Day, Jenny!! :) :)

Jamie says:

Adorable photos! Happy Mother’s Day Jenny! We went to the beach today and it was gorgeous. Had a quick dnner tonight….made nachos from leftover beef taco meat from night before. They were very tasty.

Krista says:

Love these pics! Hope you enjoy the Orange Chicken and Happy Mother’s Day!

Courtney says:

You have to share!!! :) Where did you purchase the ties? Wait did you make them? I have purchased from Etsy but these are darling! I have two little ones like you that would look just as handsome.

Heidi says:

Thank goodness I had a frozen pizza in the freezer!

Happy Mother’s Day to all.':;

These photos of your boys are gorgeous!! xo Happy late Mother’s Day :)