Dec
2011

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.  I am so grateful for each and every one of you who share my love of cooking and baking.  It is a true pleasure to create recipes for you.  May your day be full of joy!

We are spending the Holidays with our family in AZ.  No place I’d rather be right now :)

See you tomorrow morning for a killer breakfast dish!  xoxo

Love, The Flake Family

Comments

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, Jenny!

You all look beautiful and glad you’re enjoying time in AZ!

Gloria says:

Merry Christmas!!! And thank you for that amazing recipe that is a brownie with candy cane hershey kisses inside. I first saw the recipe over a year ago and we live in the Middle East. So I had plenty of time to figure out how to get someone to bring me a bag of the kisses on a trip to the US during holiday season. I made the brownies for Christmas this afternoon and they were a huge hit!!!

Beth says:

Merry Christmas!! thank you for all the great recipes. (:

linda says:

thank you for all your posts & great recipes!!
    happy holiday season & look forward to sharing 2012 virtually with PP!

Christine Mlinek says:

Merry Christmas to your family! Jenny you look fab as usual, the whole family… happiness and joy to you all.

Caroline Ray says:

Love you and your family, Jenny! Thanks for making our holidays sweeter!

Happy Christmas to your family! I can’t wait tomorrow ;)

Kim B. says:

What a BEAUTIFUL family!! Have a very Merry Christmas!! Love your blog :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to your and your family.

Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous family :)

Deborah says:

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Jenny! What a gorgeous family!

Laura P. says:

Happy Holidays! Thank you for all of your wonderful recipes! And where did you get that cute top?? :)

Kelsey says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Cheers to a fantastic and delicious 2012!

Merry Christmas! Beautiful family photo. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Vanessa says:

Wow! The Lord has definitely blessed you with a great family, and he’s given you the gift to make te best desserts ever!!! Hope you had a great Christmas. :)