It’s Monday again!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I spent part of my weekend in sunny AZ for a Thermador Event with 19 other Bloggers. It was awesome, See my Life in OC page for all my pics and rundown of the trip 🙂
I am not a fan of excuses, but I have to say my lack of pictures for this recipe do NOT do it justice (it was one of those…family in town, kids don’t want to wait for mommy to take pictures kinda day).
This little personal pan size Cinnamon Roll Pizza was so unbelievably delicious! We’ve all had dessert pizza, but just wait until you try my version of this. It is gooey, buttery and perfectly cinnamon-ey! I used the mini pizza pans from William Sonoma which I love for so many recipes, however you can absolutely use a normal size pizza pan if you’d prefer.
We made this fun dessert last week when my family was visiting and needless to say, we were all licking the pan clean. Not only is the top gooey and fabulous, but the bottom is also baked in brown sugar and butter which makes for…..trouble 🙂
Hope you give this one a try over the summer, you’ll love it!
Here’s your line-up…these are the mini pizza pans I used, LOVE them. Also note, I decided at the last minute to NOT use the cream cheese. I was going to use it for the drizzle, but opted for the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Either way is delish!
So, place little cut up pieces of butter into bottom of each pan then sprinkle with brown sugar. Makes the bottom of the pizza fabulous!
Next, press in your pizza dough over butter and brown sugar.
Spread tops of dough with butter….lots of butter 🙂
Next comes the brown sugar and cinnamon…
Let cool and you’ll get a crispy buttery cinnamon topped pizza with none other than a sweet drizzle. This one will go in “our favorite” recipe file for sure!!
Cinnamon Roll Pizza
- 4 Tablespoons cold butter cut into cubes, divided in half
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar divided in half
- 13 oz pizza dough of choice divided in half
- 4 Tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon divided in half
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 Tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray pizza pans with cooking spray and layer each pan with butter cubes and brown sugar.
- Gently place divided dough into pans over butter and brown sugar then spread butter over tops of dough.
- Layer with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until pizza crust is cooked through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes or until butter and brown sugar have set. Cut into wedges.
- Place powdered sugar and cream into mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm slices of pizza and serve.
My mom’s dog always comes for vacation too and happened to find the plate that had the gooey cinnamon remnants and went to town, we were cracking up and I had to snap a picture, can’t blame her 🙂
Love this picture of my boys, my dad and little brother hanging at the beach. It just screams summer doesn’t it?!
Have a great new week, see you all soon!!