These Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies are to die for. They’re so soft, full of cinnamon and covered with a sweet, smooth glaze. I can’t get enough!
My Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies are about to make your day!
Making cookies is one of my favorite hobbies. This recipe is a massive winner. Brace yourself friends, you will NOT be able to stop eating these, they are that good.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
My husband and I both agree the only way to enjoy these beauties is after they’ve chilled in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Talk about heaven 🙂 I’ll stop talking so you can go make these quickly, make them for your Valentine and he or she will LOVE you forever!!
Roll your chilled dough into about a 12 inch x 5 inch oval.
Spread softened butter over dough.
Sprinkle with brow sugar and cinnamon next!
Time to roll into a cute little log, then use a sharp knife to cut into slices
Place onto your baking sheet
Baked to perfection, I’m drooling just thinking about them again
Frost Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting
No words needed!
Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup butter softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 6 Cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons softened butter (slice 2 Tablespoons 6 times totaling 12 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 Cups packed light brown sugar divided into 1/4 Cups
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon divided
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2-4 Tablespoons milk to thin icing
- In an electric or stand mixer, cream the sugar and butter. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream until well combined. Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- In 2 batches, place in plastic wrap in a disc shape and chill for at least 2 hours for best results.
- Once chilled, cut each disc into thirds and roll into a 1/8 inch thick oval, about 12 inches X 5 inches. Spread each rolled pieces of dough with 2 Tablespoons softened butter, 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Start rolling from the long end closest to you, rolling into a log shape. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/2 inch pieces of dough then placing onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
- To prepare frosting, beat the cream cheese until softened and smooth, slowly add powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency. Frost cookies then place in refrigerator until ready to serve. These are 100 times better chilled, trust me!!
Pin to Your Favorite Recipe Board!