Mar
2009

Cookbook Winners!

Good Morning everyone! Thanks for all who participated in my Giveaway extravaganza this weekend. It was fun. Here are the 2 winners for the Trader Joes Cookbook……

Commenter # 134 Megan who said:
My very favorite Trader Joe’s product is their Tuscan White Bean Hummus. Mix that with the Sea Salt & Pepper Rice Crisps and you have my very favorite snack.

Commenter # 25 Amy Snell who said:
Trader Joe’s is one of my fav stores!! Their tuna eaten with their sesame rice crackers are to die for…were all about snacks in this house.

Congrats ladies! Please email me ASAP with your addresses by Wednesday morning so I can get your books sent out. Thanks!

______________________________

(picture from google images)

Anyone making Green Eggs and Ham tomorrow?! My son’s Kindergarten class enjoyed this dish for Dr. Seuss’s Birthday a couple weeks ago. Surprisingly they all devoured it! Happy St. Patty’s Day tomorrow!! Have a great Monday, I’ll see you tomorrow with my newest dessert creation. I LOVE it!

Comments

Leslie says:

congrats to the winners!

Kara says:

Yep, we will be having green eggs and ham. Last year I did scrambled eggs and added the food coloring to the pan instead of the eggs. My younger boys were amazed that the eggs “magically” turned green as they cooked. It was so fun!!

Emily says:

Every year we have Green eggs and ham and the Leprachauns come and visit our house. They make a mess of things (chairs on the table, shoes on the lamps, little green footprints everywhere) and dye the milk green. They always leave a box of Lucky Charms and some chocolate gold coins.

Not Another Omnivore says:

I am not making green eggs and ham tomorrow, but that is super cute!

NAOmni

Lauren says:

Mmmm! I am totally making those brownies ASAP!

Tiffany! says:

I’ve made green eggs before! Haha, not quite the same way you did though. I puree a handful of baby spinach with some eggs and then make a scramble with the mixture. It turns it into a vibrant green and you can hardy taste the spinach!