These Crispy Parmesan Sriracha Chicken Tenders are packed with just the right kick! There’s nothing like homemade chicken tenders, hope you enjoy!
Homemade Chicken Tenders
Who doesn’t love chicken tender recipes? They’re some of my favorite to make homemade! So excited to share my Crispy Parmesan Sriracha Chicken Tenders with you today! They are so simple to make and I’ve got some great tips on how to make them perfectly crispy and tender. Hope you enjoy!
One thing I love about this recipe is how few ingredients it takes to make them. Simplicity at it’s finest!
What Exactly Is Chicken Tenderloin?
The tenderloin is an especially tender yet infrequently used cut of meat. Its tenderness comes from the fact that muscles closer to the spine are exercised less frequently than other muscles and are therefore more tender. I also love that chicken tenderloin is fairly inexpensive!
Start by dipping each chicken tenderloin in the buttermilk/Sriracha mixture. Shake off any excess.
How to Make Chicken Tenders
Press all sides into the Panko/Parmesan mixture up next!
Place the coated chicken tenders into a nice and hot skillet that’s been preheated with oil. You should hear a nice sizzle when you place them in.
When golden brown and crisp, flip and cook the other side until crisp and golden.
Serve chicken tenders onto a parchment lined plate and prepare your tastebuds! Just the right kick, but not too hot. Everyone will be asking for this recipe, it’s amazing. Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for more recipes coming soon!
Tips For Making Crispy Parmesan Sriracha Chicken Tenders
*Make sure your skillet is preheated nice and hot before adding coated chicken tenders. This helps with that nice crispy crust.
*The last couple minutes of cooking tenders in skillet, turn them on their sides to get all sides golden. Takes just a minute on each side.
*Serve with a variety of dipping sauces such as Ranch Dressing, a mix of Ranch Dressing and Sriracha and straight Sriracha. Lots of great options.
What Should I Serve With Chicken Tenders?
You’ve got lots of options actually. My chicken tenders are great by themselves with some dipping sauces. You could also serve them with a nice salad and breadsticks. One more option for you is some homemade mashed potatoes. Try my recipe: The Best Classic Mashed Potatoes
Crispy Parmesan Sriracha Chicken Tenders
- 6 large chicken tenders about 1 pound
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Place 3 tablespoons Canola or Vegetable oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken tenders onto a clean plate.
- Place Panko, Parmesan, salt, pepper and garlic salt into a small bowl. Stir to combine. Transfer Panko mixture to a shallow plate/dish.
- Place buttermilk and sriracha into a medium size shallow bowl, stir to combine.
- In batches, dip each chicken tender first in buttermilk mixture making sure to shake off excess. Next, press each side of chicken tender into the Panko mixture.
- Place each coated chicken tender into hot skillet and cook both sides until crispy goldenbrown, about 4 minutes per side. For the last couple minutes, turn the tenders on their sidesto brown both sides. Remove from hot skillet and place onto a clean plate.Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces.