Aug
2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes…

Tags:

Desserts

IMG_3606picnik.jpeg

Good Monday Morning!  Hope everyone had a great weekend, can’t believe we are already in a new week.  My little snaggle tooth has a birthday this week, so we are excited to head back to Disneyland in a few days.  He can’t wait for his free Disney Gift Card.

Ever since those darn Jr Mint cupcakes, I’ve been wanting to stuff more cupcakes.  Can’t get enough of the darn things.  Since I love chocolate chip cookies equally as much, I thought why not stuff some dough right inside and see what happens.  Well, it’s no surprise that these were beyond yummy, we had no trouble eating our fair share!  Good thing I was able to give most of them away, because you know what happens when goodies stay on the counter!  We did some with cream cheese frosting and some with chocolate ganache.  The cream cheese seemed to be most popular.  You choose your favorite.  Enjoy!!

IMG_3609picnik.jpeg

IMG_3625picnik.jpeg

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes

1 box butter/yellow cake mix

1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix

4 eggs

1/2 Cup water

1/2 Cup vegetable oil

1/2 Cup sour cream

Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Click for one of my favorites and Stay tuned for the recipe I used)

8 oz softened cream cheese

1 stick softened butter

3 Cups powdered sugar

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and sour cream into a stand or electric mixer.  Beat on medium speed for close to 2 minutes or until well combined.  Scoop into 24 paper lined cupcake cups just over 1/2 full.  Next, press 1 Tablespoon prepared cookie dough into the center of each cupcake batter.  Bake for 18-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean from center.  Let cool completely.

2.  Place cream cheese and butter into mixer, beat until well combined.  Slowly add in powdered sugar until good frosting consistency then spread with cream cheese frosting or chcolate ganache.

________________________________

Have a great week!  Stay tuned for a  great Sunday Dinner Crock Pot Beef Taco recipe you won’t want to miss, they were MMM Good!

Oh yah, please re-follow Picky P. over to the right.  I’ve lost so many of you!!  Ok, bye for now!

Comments

Denise says:

Absoluitely awesome cupcake. Who doesnt love cookie dough?

donna says:

Oh what a fantastic idea. The possibilities /variations are endless.

Niki says:

OMG, awesome! These look sooooo good!
    I’m curious, the recipe you put together for the cupcake portion, is that how you always make cake/cupcakes? How does the consistency and texture of the cupcake end up? I’m so curious…

dawn says:

what an awesome idea! I bet your little ones chowed these down–I know I would! Seriously decadent woman!

wow these look great cool idea

I love these! Such fun cupcakes!

Beckyros says:

wow! those look amazing and I’m not a big cupcake person even!

Sara says:

Amazing!! I wish I were your neighbor because I’d let you share your baked treats with me all the time. :)

Maddy says:

omg! i must try these! what an awesome recipe!

where do you pawn off all your baked goods?

Hey Girl,

Wanted to grab a button to put on my blogs sidebar…couldn’t figure out where to get the code. Let me know. BTW, thanks to the yummo cupcake pics, I just ate a Hostess cupcake for breakfast, couldn’t resist.
    Thanks, Jess

Sues says:

Oh hello, heaven. I don’t care how picky someone is, they have to love these!!!

Jamie says:

What an idea! I love it. Also, looking forward to your crockpot beef tacos because my oven is broke and it will be about 2 weeks before we get a replacement. So, I’m looking for more great crockpot recipes.

Molly says:

Jenny, these look amazing! I’ll have to try next time I have leftover dough. You inspire me to think outside the box when it comes to baking! Happy Birthday to your boy this week! I’m a Leo, too, so I know how it goes :)

Yum! You come up with the greatest stuff, girlfriend!

Amber says:

These look so good. I might have to add these to my list for our halloween festival cupcake walk this year.

Nutmeg Nanny says:

All that chocolate looks amazing! I need a cupcake right now:)

mandy says:

you have inspired me to start cooking again! i have been following your website for about a year now and finally decided to try some of your recipes. i picked 5 dinner recipes and am making them this week and blogging about them. thanks so much for sharing =)

Natasha M. says:

Those look really good. I’ll have to give them a try. Thanks for the recipe.

Wow, these look sinful. You must do a lot of Pilates with that sweet tooth :) Or you have god genes.

Katrina says:

Awesome! That’s all. Just awesome!

Ramona says:

Wow, those would make my husband do anything I wanted!
    Ramona

Special K says:

Please, please come bake for me! Seriously! I absolutely adore your blog…enter my giveaway if you have the chance and SHARE your gifts!

Shauna says:

I LOVE your new categories feature!!! I loved oogling all the desserts before picking one out to try- WAY easier than scrolling through all the recipies!

carissa says:

my friend introduced me to your site and I’m so glad she did! everything I’ve made so far has been delicious and easy! exactly what a busy mom like me needs :)

Whitney says:

Oh my lordy these look INCREDIBLE. On my list of things to bake asap. oh wow…

WOW. Ok, now you need to start an exercise blog! How do you stay so thin while making all of these incredible goodies!!!!????

Gaby says:

OMG I love this idea! I almost licked my screen when I saw the pics! delicious!

p.s. you should totally come to the food styling/photo class – it is going to be so much fun! There are only 2 or 3 spots lefts thou!

Suzanne says:

Oooooo! And here I thought cupcakes couldn’t be any more heavenly. Awesome recipe!!

Heidi says:

Jenny-

These cupcakes should be a sin.

I’m going to share this with my readers (will note where I got the recipe, of course!)

Thanks for sharing,
    Heidi
    Tasty Sensations

Whitney Sims says:

Jenny,

Is there a way to get your updates emailed to us? I can’t figure it out! The other options just don’t work for me. I use the blogger thing. Thanks!

Niki says:

I am eating one right now…. omg it’s good! My co-worker managed to make them before I did and they are so good. very rich, but worth every bite! I have to say she used store bought cookie dough and maybe it is more dense b/c it kinda fell to the bottom, but still so yummy. And the cream cheese frosting… yum!

Delish! I must try this cupcake recipe.

D says:

I made these today and they are fabulous. I did the cream cheese frosting and just used the Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. SO good. Thanks!

D says:

I’d like to know what cookie dough recipe you used for these, because like another poster, mine sunk where the cookie dough was and yours seem to have stayed level. I cheated and used pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. They tasted great, but would like to try again with a dough that wouldn’t sink as much. Thanks!!!

Celeste says:

Ok, so thanks to your insanely awesome blog, I have not been doing well on my diet. :-) We had family in from out of town and decided to make these delicious cupcakes. Wow, they are incredibly good! One thing though, the cookie dough sank to the bottom and didn’t stay in the middle. Granted, no one complained (or cared) because they still tasted like heaven.
    The cream cheese frosting was my favorite as well. Although the kids devoured the chocolate ganache ones. I even had extra cake batter (don’t know how that happened) so I scooped it into a pie tin and put globs of cookie dough on top and baked it. That turned out well and I ended up eating that more than the cupcakes because I could just take a small slice at a time so I didn’t feel bad (diet wise) about eating a small piece – but by doing that, I had no way of monitoring myself and will be doing extra running this week to burn it off. :-)

Priscilla says:

Someone, anyone have the cookie recipe for this, its unfortunate thats its not posted, people cannot even make the recipe!

[...] Mix until combined.Other stuffed cupcakes for inspiration:Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes from Cakespy Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes from Picky Palate Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes from The Girl Who Ate EverythingEnjoy, Joanne Tweet Share on Tumblr [...]

I love this recipe! This looks so easy, elegant and delicious! I can t wait to make it.

doudoune moncler pas cher says:

Il y aura aussi des dizaines de groupes de performance, des ballons de nouveauté et même le Père No?l devrait faire une apparition.

This is really fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Fitness says:

I take pleasure in, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

[...] 1. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Stuffed with…. drum roll please… a chocolate chip cookie… My friend Jess made these for my birthday this past week.  She is an AMAZING baker – everything she creates is my new favorite.  These definately top the list.  Find the recipe here.  [...]

Merlin Raser says:

Thx for information.

[...] my addiction yet? if not, “hi im jay and i am supremely addicted to Pinterest“.  the recipe was posted by Picky Palette and is delcious ! i’m into cupcakes lately – mostly [...]