Sharing the BEST brownie recipe with you today! My One Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies are perfection. Perfectly chocolatey, chewy and simple to prepare! A homemade brownie recipe you’ll make over and over again!
Best Brownie Recipe
Making homemade brownies are so satisfying. These are the fudgy brownies you’ve been searching for! Love serving them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Nothing better. You are in for the ultimate treat with my homemade brownie recipe!
I made another fun video showing step by step how to make my favorite brownies. Doesn’t get easier or more delicious than these babies! Hope you enjoy!
How To Make Brownies
Hope you enjoy my latest brownie recipe video on You Tube.
How To Make The Best Brownies
- Choose the right pan. Be sure to use the pan specified in the recipe you choose. Going with a pan that’s too small can sometimes make center of the brownies uncooked or undercooked, while choosing one that’s too large can lead to the batter spreading out too much and the brownies being too thin and dry.
- Don’t over mix your brownie batter. You want all of the brownie ingredients combined to make a smooth batter, but be careful not to overmix them. Doing so can result in tough, overworked brownies. One way to avoid this is to let the unbaked batter rest in the pan for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, which gives it time to “relax” before being baked. The next day, bake as instructed.
- Store them properly. Once your brownies have cooled down to room temperature, cover the pan tightly in aluminum foil or transfer the brownies to a sealed container. Alternatively, brownies can be frozen but that may affect their texture. To avoid this problem with freezing, wrap each cut brownie in plastic wrap, then aluminum foil before placing them all together in an airtight freezer bag.
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It's ok, if it's not perfectly smooth. You might have to put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to help melting. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add eggs and yolk and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chunks.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through.
Pin One Bowl Chocolate chunk Brownies!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.