Sharing The Best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with you today that makes the perfect sweet treat for your family and friends! This will be the only bundt cake recipe you need!
I’ve been making this bundt cake for years and I’m telling you it’s a favorite every single time. You’ll get asked for the recipe over and over again. People never believe that it starts with a cake mix. I always keep the ingredients on hand if I need to whip up a cake for someone. It is sure to make someone’s day! Hope you enjoy my simple, ultra soft, chocolate decadent bundt cake!
I’m having so much fun sharing new recipe videos this year. Be sure to follow me on YouTube for new videos each month.
The Best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray bundt cake pan generously with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, stir to combine until well combined. Transfer to bundt pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely before flipping over.
- Dust with powdered sugar and cut into slices.
Pin The Best Bundt Cake Recipe
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.