Mar
2011

Catch a Leprechaun Layered Brownies

Desserts

Happy Friday!  I hope you’ll all come over to Snackpicks.com to see my first recipe with them!  I’ve got an awfully cute little helper too :)  Hope you all enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!!

We took some of our favorite cookies and treats to make these brownies irresistible!  Here’s a peek at my little helper hard at work, lol!

Here’s what you’ll need for our decadent brownies!

Catch a Leprechaun Layered Brownies

Come on over to Snackpicks.com to see my recipe and step by step photos!!

___________________________________

Happy Baking, come back soon!

Comments

Your son is so cute! Time to go check out your recipe:-)

Your son is adorable! Looks like he is getting his baking prowess from his momma :)

Oh my, what an ADORABLE little guy! I wish I had a little helper like that around ;)

Your son is so cute, love his excitement in the kitchen! His face says it all, looks like he can’t wait to try this wonderful treat!

Sanjeeta kk says:

The little chef is adorable! How much he is loving to help out his mom :)

Briana says:

WOW these brownies look decadent! They would snag a leprechaun for sure! What a cute helper you have there! SO fun you are both making memories in the kitchen! Thanks for sharing!

what a cute helper!

Looks delicious!

What a cutie he is! And grasshopper cookies and rice krispie treats in a brownie?! Yum! Can’t believe St. Pattys day is so soon!

What a cutie! Funny thing is, I make the same exact face when I’m holding a package of grasshopper cookies! Yum! These brownies look amazing!

Heather says:

His faces are so cute and funny. It’s great to see kids in the kitchen.

What A Cutie!!!!! and need to try this recipe!!!
    Mandy

Jennifurla says:

What a cutie pie! What a delish recipe too.

I have that same batter bowl in orange!

rebecca says:

looks like a threat to my diet. i am DEFINITELY making this this month! screw a flat stomach!

Roberta says:

You didn’t wait very long at all before baking again! Love the pics in this one too! : )

Aww, your son is so cute Jenny! Looks like you had a lot of making these delicious treats with him. Thanks for sharing!

Jenny your son is adorable!!

And congrats on your Snackpicks role. That is so awesome!

I love the looks of these….mmmmmmm, good stuff! :)

Lisa says:

That’s adorable! What a fun experience for your son.

I love LOVE chocolate and mint together. Best combo ever. These look amazing!

Love the pictures of your little helper! Too funny!

Kate says:

I love the pictures your son is adorable!!! and the brownies look good!

Katrina says:

These brownies look so amazing! Grasshopper layered sounds awesome.

You’re son is adorable – how fun! This recipe sounds delish – we’ve received a box or two extra of Girl Scout thin mint cookies that I now know what to do with (aside from eating straight from the box).

Okay seriously that last picture could be a Kitchen Aid ad…

with such help, no wonder why results are so sweet :) great photos! !

Amelia says:

Oh my goodness those look amazing!! I had a warm choc cupcake with mint whipped cream last night at Vintage Steakhouse in San Juan Capistrano and its got me craving everything mint & chocolate!

Tonya says:

Yum!….In your ingredients you listed Keebler shortbread… I didn’t see them included???

What an adorable boy! Great pictures :)

Just saw the step by steps. Oh my! That is truly sinful!

JJ says:

Good recipe!

What is the color/name of your granite countertop?

Dianneberst says:

At the end of the pictures, the recipe ingredients are listed. Keebler Sandies cookies are listed as an ingredient; however, I cannot find in the recipe instructions where to add these cookies.

[...] Palate. For complete step by step instructions with photos (and more incredible recipes) visit her blog.   [...]

great publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

Aunt Cori says:

What happened to your recipe for Leprechaun Layered Brownies? The only things that come up now are the pictures of your son but no ingredient list or directions.
    I wanted to get this in my file for next month.